Ableton Live 10 Suite licenca
+ free Suite 11 kad izadje!
Live 10 Suite je najpotpunja verzija poznatog DAW softvera.
Live 10 Suite donosi i novi sintisajzer “Wavetable” koji je slicni popularnom Serum plug inu
dodan je odlican Echo ( delay ) efekt ,
dodan je export MP3-ica
Moguce je raditi Grupe u grupama sto poboljsava organizaciju aranzmana.
Vise MIDI klipova se moze editirat istovremeno.
Napravljena su poboljsanja vizualizacije na Push 2 ekranu,
Max for Live je ugradjen u Ableton Suite 10 !
Ovo je download verzija i najbrzi nacin da dodjete do licence i krenete realizirat svoje glazbene kreativne ideje.
Ableton Live 10 Suite je najpotunija verzija Ableton Live-a
Ableton Live Suite licenca ✔ Sequencer Software ✔ 10 Software Instruments ✔ 57 Effects ✔ 5000 Sounds ✔ 70 GB Loops and Samples ✔ 256 Audio I / O
The Ultimate Music Creation and Performance DAW
Live 10 Suite key features
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ from other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, effects and sounds
- 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 72 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
- 5000+ sounds
- 70+GB of loops and samples
Technical feature spec / compatibility
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 send and return tracks
- 256 audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
An ideal DAW for creative artists
From the beginning, Ableton Live has been as much a creative tool as a DAW. That largely has to do with the way Live lets you construct tracks and play with audio in real time. There are two main parts to Live: the Session View, and the Arrangement View. The Session View is more or less a standard linear DAW, with time on the X axis and tracks on the Y axis.
Where Live differs from other DAWs is its Arrangement View, which puts individual tracks on the X axis and scenes on the Y axis.
Each scene contains a slot on each channel for a clip. Clips are usually short pieces of audio or MIDI a few measures long or shorter, which loop to create grooves.
Launched individually, these loops let you experiment with your arrangements, trying out various combinations of grooves and riffs.
Using scenes makes it easy to arrange entire songs in parts (verse, chorus, etc). And when you record your progression to the linear Session View, you add the possibility to record lead lines and other performances that fall outside the rest of the song structure.
What’s more, all of the loop-/riff-based arrangement options are still available on the timeline, so you can continue to edit and build on your song, even after you record it to the session view.
All of the standard DAW functions you need
In addition to the standard linear Session View, Ableton Live comes loaded with every standard DAW function you need. Nondestructive multitrack recording at up to 32-bit/192kHz is the beginning.
You get powerful mixing and signal-flow tools such as bussing and return tracks. VST and AU plug-in formats fit right into your workflow, right alongside the wonderful tools bundled with Live. Live’s MIDI sequencing capabilities are second to none, and easy access to automation curves, MIDI learn, and more make this DAW a total powerhouse.
vise informacija mozete naci na Ableton stranici