Ableton Push 2 + Live 10 Suite bundle
Push2 dolazi sa Intro 10 koji se nadogradi sa dobivenim serijskim brojem na Ableton Suite 10 !
jedna od najvecih nadogradnja integracije Push-a 2 i Ableton-a Live 10 je 32 step sequencer.
Ableton Push 2 + Live 10 Suite bundle je beskompromisna kombinacija za glazbenu produkciju .
Workflow Improvements with Live 10 and Push:
- Introduced a root level ‘Collections’ folder for color labels/collections in the Push 2 browser in Live 10. This prevents other important root level items like ‘User Files’ from being pushed off the screen by many Collection Labels.
- It is now possible to convert audio to MIDI from Push, using the Convert button.
- It is now possible to crop MIDI clips from Push 2.
One thing Ableton is really good at with all their updates is adding little improvements. At first, they might not seem like a big deal, but it really adds up to create an easy to use environment. Along with that Ableton has added some improvements to how they use the LCD screen on the Push 2.
- Redesigned the Filter Envelope, LFO Envelope, and Pitch Envelope banks for Operator on Push 2, and added a visualization to the Envelopes.
- Visualization of filter bands was added to EQ Eight on Push 2.
- Added a new parameter layout and a graphical representation of the Activity View to Compressor on Push 2.
- Notes are now shown in Push 2’s Clip Mode, when a MIDI clip is selected. The velocity of each note is also indicated by the note’s opacity.
MIDI note view
Navigate and refine the notes of your pattern in context directly on the Push display. Press and hold a step in your sequence to zoom in and use the on-screen control to adjust velocity, note position and length.
Advanced effect visualization
See Wavetable or Echo in rich detail on Push as you play. When mixing, you’ll see spectrum analysis on EQ Eight, as well as advanced Mid/Side and Left/Right EQ modes. Get real-time audio visualizations from Live’s compressor: see threshold settings and compressor activity, plus set up sidechain routing.