Ableton Push 2 + Live 10 Suite bundle
Push2 dolazi sa Intro 10 koji se nadogradi sa dobivenim serijskim brojem na Suite 10 !
jedna od najvecih nadogradnja integracije Push-a 2 i Ableton-a Live 10 je 32 step sequencer.
Ableton Push 2 instrument kontroler + Live 10 Suite softver bundle je beskompromisna kombinacija za glazbenu produkciju.
Vecinu parametara Live mozete kontrolirati preko Push kontrolera i a za pregled Vam sluzi veliki LCD ekran u boji.
Ableton Push 2 + Live 10 Suite bundle mozete isprobat u Sonarscope-u uz dogovor / nazovite 0911331461
Workflow Improvements with Live 10 and Push:
- Introduced a root level ‘Collections’ folder for color labels/collections in the Push 2 browser in Live 10. This prevents other important root level items like ‘User Files’ from being pushed off the screen by many Collection Labels.
- It is now possible to convert audio to MIDI from Push, using the Convert button.
- It is now possible to crop MIDI clips from Push 2.
One thing Ableton is really good at with all their updates is adding little improvements. At first, they might not seem like a big deal, but it really adds up to create an easy to use environment. Along with that Ableton has added some improvements to how they use the LCD screen on the Push 2.
- Redesigned the Filter Envelope, LFO Envelope, and Pitch Envelope banks for Operator on Push 2, and added a visualization to the Envelopes.
- Visualization of filter bands was added to EQ Eight on Push 2.
- Added a new parameter layout and a graphical representation of the Activity View to Compressor on Push 2.
- Notes are now shown in Push 2’s Clip Mode, when a MIDI clip is selected. The velocity of each note is also indicated by the note’s opacity.
MIDI note view
Navigate and refine the notes of your pattern in context directly on the Push display. Press and hold a step in your sequence to zoom in and use the on-screen control to adjust velocity, note position and length.
Advanced effect visualization
See Wavetable or Echo in rich detail on Push as you play. When mixing, you’ll see spectrum analysis on EQ Eight, as well as advanced Mid/Side and Left/Right EQ modes. Get real-time audio visualizations from Live’s compressor: see threshold settings and compressor activity, plus set up sidechain routing.
Live 10 Suite key features
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ from other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, effects and sounds
- 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 72 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
- 5000+ sounds
- 70+GB of loops and samples
Technical feature spec / compatibility
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 send and return tracks
- 256 audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove