Expert Sleepers ES-8
Audio DC-coupled eurorack USB audio interfajs 24 bit 96 khz , 8 audio izlaza, 4 ulaza / ADAT IN / OUT
sa unutarnje strane sadrzi i konektore ( Expansion headers ) za prikljucenje dodatnih modula ES-3 i ES-6
The ES-8 is a USB 2.0 class-compliant audio interface in a Eurorack module, with DC-coupled inputs and outputs that can be used for both CVs and audio. As such it is directly compatible with all popular computer-based CV generation software (e.g. Silent Way, Max/MSP, Reaktor, CV Toolkit, zMors, Audulus, Bitwig Studio, etc.) as well as audio and CV processing iOS apps.
The ES-8 also has ADAT inputs & outputs. This could be used for example to expand the I/O count via an Expert Sleepers ES-3 and/or ES-6, or to connect a traditional audio interface to add, say, mic preamps or 1/4″ line outputs (for example with the Behringer ADA8200).
Without a USB connection, the ES-8 can be used as a standalone ADAT-to-audio converter, providing DC-coupled I/O expansion for another ADAT-equipped audio interface.
An expansion header allows connection of an Expert Sleepers ES-5, to which in turn you can connect Expert Sleepers gate, CV and MIDI expanders.
The ES-8 has a high-quality internal clock, and it can optionally sync to the clock from the input ADAT signal.
Expert Sleepers ES-8 Eurorack Module
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- Sample support rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz at 24-bit
- DC-coupled inputs and outputs for use with CVs and audio
- Compatible with all commonly used computer-based CV generation software such as Max / MSP, Reaktor, Bitwig Studio, etc.
- 4x 3.5 mm Mini jack line input
- 8x 3.5 mm Mini jack line output
- ADAT input and output
- No driver is required for 3.5 mm macOS and iOS
- Windows drivers for Windows 7, 8 and 10 available
- Power requirement: 198 mA at +12 V, 52 mA at -12 V (at 96 kHz)
- Dimensions (W x D): 8 HP x 50 mm
The ES-8’s specifications are as follows:
- Panel width: 8HP
- Module depth: 50mm
- Current draw: 198mA on the +12V rail, 52mA on the -12V rail (at 96kHz)
- USB socket: Type B
- Driver suport: class-compliant USB 2.0 (no driver required for macOS and iOS – Windows drivers provided for Windows 7, 8 & 10)
- Channel count: 12 in, 16 out
- Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Audio sample depth: 24 bit
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm TS jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
- Analogue inputs: 4x 3.5mm TS jacks, DC-coupled
- Input voltage range: approximately ±10V
- Digital I/O: 1x ADAT input, 1x ADAT output
- Expansion headers: 1 for ES-5, 1 for ES-6
The front panel is drilled for both Doepfer and Analogue Systems mounting holes (using a ‘slot’ rather than a single round hole). The power connector is a Doepfer standard 16 way IDC, with -12V furthest from the top of the board.