Moog Mavis Synthesizer kit
Mavis dolazi u djelovima dakle treba ga sastaviti
kompatibilan sa Eurorack modulima
Mavis is a build-it-yourself analog synthesizer kit that delivers the huge depth of sound Moog is known for in a compact and feature-packed instrument.
- TYPE: Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer – Operate standalone or as 44hp Eurorack module
- POLYPHONY: Monophonic
- KEYPAD: 1 Octave Keypad w/ Glide and Scaling
- SOUND SOURCES: Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator (Mixable Saw/Square)
- FILTER: Analog –24dB Moog Low Pass Ladder Filter
- ENVELOPE: 4-stage Analog EG (Envelope Generator)
- WAVEFOLDER: Diode Wavefolder
- LFO: Analog LFO (Mixable Triangle / Square)
- MODULAR UTILITIES: Sample and Hold, Attenuators, Offsets, Mults, and a flexible DC-Coupled Mixer
- PATCH BAY: 24-Point Patch Bay (3.5 mm)
- ACCESSORIES: Protective Cover, Patch Cables, Calibration Tool, and Nut Driver Include
- 24-Point Patch Bay: Mavis is eager to play along with other voltage-controlled devices (especially with Moog’s other semi-modular instruments: Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch). Its useful collection of utilities and flexible control voltage routing allows for intricate dialogue between them.
- Full Range Analog Oscillator: Mavis’s Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) with pulse-width modulation (PWM), waveform mixing, and mod source mixing delivers rich harmonic character and motion.
- Voltage Controlled Filter: Sculpt your sound with the -24dB Moog Low Pass Ladder Filter, delivering the sonic power behind the distinct sounds of Moog basslines and leads.
- Audio Rate LFO and 4-Stage Envelope Generator: Mavis uses crossfaders in its modulation routing instead of switches, allowing you to blend between a variable shape LFO and 4-stage envelope generator for interesting and unusual modulation contours.
- Wavefolding and Modular Utilities: Mavis features Moog’s first-ever wavefolding circuit, allowing for additive synthesis to sit alongside traditional subtractive synthesis, unlocking sounds not heard from a Moog before. Mavis also features a broad modular utility section complete with attenuators, offsets, mults, and a flexible DC-coupled mixer providing the tools needed for creative patching and sound design.
- Patchable Sample and Hold (S+H) Circuit: This circuit generates a random CV pattern that can be patched to modulate other parameters, including setting Mavis into a “random sequencing” mode of performance.
- Protective Cover: Mavis includes a fitted protective cover for use during studio downtime or taking the instrument on the go.
What’s in the Box?
- Mavis PCB
- Front Panel
- Bottom Enclosure
- Protective Cover
- Calibration Tool
- Nut Driver
- Fastener Kit
- Power Supply
- Package of 3.5mm cables (6” x5)
- Assembly Instructions / Quickstart Guide
- Patch Overlays
- Product Catalog
- Registration Card
Još nema recenzija.