MADE TO BE PLAYED
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system – directly from the hardware. What’s more, you can hear an instant preview of each sound as you browse.
Need a hip hop kit? Select Drums > Urban Drum Kit > Sample-based, scroll through the presets and pick the right one for your track. If you really like what you hear, just tag it as a Favorite for instant access next time.
GET HANDS-ON WITH YOUR WORKFLOW
Capture all your ideas, directly from the keyboard itself: KOMPLETE KONTROL gives you immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand, complete with visual feedback and volume metering on the keyboard’s built-in displays. And with MIDI in / out, incorporating outboard gear into your setup is just as simple.
Note: Advanced integration with Cubase and Nuendo will be available via a free update in late 2017.
INTEGRATION FOR ALL YOUR INSTRUMENTS
- For all your virtual instruments
- Fatar keyboard with aftertouch and 49 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels plus touch strip
- Pre-configured mapping for all KOMPLETE instruments as well as hundreds of NCP-compliant (Native Kontrol Standard) instruments from leading third-party vendors
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Quickly find and preview sounds immediately
- Two high-resolution colour displays for browsing, sound tweaking and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each button signal drum cells, key switches, chords, keys, and more
- SmartPlay: Recognize keys and inversions with the LightGuide, play chord sequences and arpeggios with individual keys, or any key with white keys
- Seamless integration with the MASCHINE hardware / software
- Intuitive control of Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and GarageBand
- Two freely assignable inputs for foot pedals
- MIDI In / Out
- Power supply via USB 2.0
- You need to register your hardware to download KOMPLETE KONTROL software as well as KOMPLETE 11 SELECT (eleven high-quality software and effects: Massive, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Reactor Prism, Scarbee Mark I, Retro Machines, Vintage Organs, West Africa, Solid Bus Comp, and Replica)
- Crossgrade possible to Komplete 11 or Komplete 11 Ultimate
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 or MacOS 10.12 (Intel Core 2 Duo), Windows 7 or newer (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2), Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher required (only for download and activation) of the software), 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments), USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)