Propellerhead Reason 9 DAW Box verzija napredni softverski audio paket za kreiranja glazbe na racunalu.
VST plugins will be right at home in the Reason rack. Drag & Drop from the browser, use CV with your plugins, add Players, put them in Combinators with Reason’s own devices or Rack Extensions – all the things you expect when working in Reason!A device called home
VSTs live in the new Plugin Rack Device that sits in the Reason rack. Here’s where the plugin connects to Reason and where you can open the plugin window with a simple click.Tight sound
Reason’s patchable rack lets you route audio any way you want, and the new plugin delay compensation in Reason 9.5 keeps your sound in phase at all times.About Reason
Reason is an integrated software music production studio with audio recording, million-dollar mixing, built-in collaboration tools and a massive collection of instruments, sounds and effects. It’s the perfect choice for writing recording, remixing and producing great-sounding tracks.
Virtual studio rack
At the heart of Reason is a virtual rack that builds itself as you create your song. Fill your rack with as many devices as you need to get your sound. Reason’s legendary instruments and effects cover every need from acoustic and organic to electronic and synthetic.
As you build your rack, everything is automatically connected and routed for you. If you want to dive deeper, turn Reason’s rack around and you’ll find yourself in cable heaven! Craft the sound you are after by routing audio and control voltage freely between devices in the rack. Your imagination is the only limitation to what you can build.
Capture your musical ideas in Reason’s powerful sequencer. Record and edit audio, MIDI or automation with powerful recording and editing tools. Quantize MIDI or audio to fix timing problems, or use ReGroove’s swing magic to breathe life into your sequences. Always in sync with your flow, forever adapting to you and your working methods, Reason’s sequencer simply gets you there faster.
Record first and pick your tempo later with Reason’s renowned time stretch. And thanks to audio transpose you can even record first and change the key later. Fine tune your vocal performances to perfection with Pitch Edit. Non-destructively change the pitch, correct the timing of your audio recording with Slice Edit. Or rework, resample or reshape your recordings into something completely new.
When finalizing your song, Reason’s mixer gives your tracks that big studio sound right out of your computer. The Mixer is faithfully modeled after the legendary SSL 9000k*analog mixing desk, with flexible routing, full dynamics, EQ, full automation, groups and parallel channels, and its famous master-bus compression.
Extending your rack
When you’re looking for even more creative options, Rack Extensions come to the rescue. Expand your virtual rack with new, inspiring instruments and effects created by developers around the world—from modern effects to vintage instruments. Rack Extensions are full Reason rack citizens, giving you the same fully integrated experience as when using any of the included synths, effects and utilities.
With a huge supply of synth sounds, sampled instruments, drum kits, loops and effects, Reason’s built-in sound bank is packed with everything you’ll need. Reason’s integrated, always open browser makes finding the right sound across a huge sample library a breeze. Want more? Expand your palette with a world of ReFill libraries—sound libraries custom-made for Reason.
- Kong Drum Designer
- Thor polysonic synthesizer
- NN19 sampler
- NN-XT advanced sampler
- Malström graintable synthesizer
- Dr. Octo Rex loop player
- Redrum pattern-based drum machine
- Subtractor analog subtractive synthesizer
- ID-8 songwriter’s toolbox
- Combinator, for building chains of instruments, effects, and pattern sequencers
Included Player devices
- Scales & Chords
- Dual Arpeggio
- Note Echo
- Softube Guitar amplifier with amp and cabinet modeling
- Softube Bass amplifier with amp and cabinet modeling
- Alligator triple channel pattern based gate
- Pulveriser distortion, compressor and envelope follower module
- The Echo high quality stereo echo
- Neptune pitch corrector and voice synthesizer
- Audiomatic Retro Transformer
- RV-7 digital reverb
- DDL-1 digital delay line
- D-11 foldback distortion
- ECF-42 envelope-controlled filter
- DF-101 chorus/flanger
- PH-90 phaser
- COMP-01 compressor
- PEQ2 2-band EQ
- RV7000 MkII advanced convolution reverb
- Scream 4 Sound Destruction Unit
- BV512 vocoder with 4 to 512 bands and equalization
- UN16 unison
- 4-band mastering EQ
- Dual band stereo imager
- Stereo compressor with sidechain input, soft-knee mode and CV out
- Maximizer with look-ahead and soft clip
Modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for every instrument and audio channel
- 4-band EQ
- 8 Send effects slots
- Insert effect slot
- Dynamics section with compressor and gate
- Lo-pass and hi-passfilter
- Spectrum analyzer
- Master compressor with sidechain input
- Group channels
- Parallel channels
- Supports the Allihoopa music making and collaboration service, with access to an endless supply of inspiring user-created music, backing tracks and performances.
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Propellerhead and 3rd party developers
- Huge factory sound bank, with patches for all Reason’s devices, samples, and loops
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
- High quality realtime time stretch & audio transpose
- Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
- Audio slicing and audio quantize—correct the timing of your audio recordings
- Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
- MIDI instrument output—control synths, samplers and keyboards from Reason’s sequencer
- MIDI clock output—sync hardware to Reason
- Advanced exporting—export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
- Live sampling on all Sampler devices
- RPG-8 Monophonic Arpeggiator
- ReGroove Mixer real-time groove console
- Matrix pattern-based sequencer
- Pulsar Dual LFO
- 14:2 mixer w/ EQ and effects send/return
- 6:2 channel stereo line mixer
- Spider Audio Merger & Splitter
- Spider Control Voltage Merger & Splitter
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- ReWire support
- Supports all major file formats—from wave and aiff to mp3 and more
- Realtime sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason fast and powerful on any computer
- Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file.
- Ableton Link support
Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X
– Fast, stable internet connection for installation and registration required!
– Intel Mac with dual core processor
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
– 4 GB free hard disk space (program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space)
– Mac OS X 10.7 or later (64-bit)
– Monitor with at least 1280×768 resolution
– CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
– MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
- Fast, stable internet connection for installation and registration required!
- Intel or AMD processor with dual cores
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
- 4 GB free hard disk space (program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space)
- Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- Monitor with at least 1280×768 resolution
- Audio Interface with ASIO driver
*All product names used are trademarks of their respective owners, and in no way constitutes an association or affiliation with Propellerhead Software. The SSL and/or Solid State Logic trademarks are solely used to identify the products whose sound was studied during Propellerhead Software’s sound modeling development. The trademarks SSL and Solid State Logic are owned by Red Lion 49 Limited.
New in Reason 9.1
- Added support for Ableton Link
- Various bug fixes
Reason 9 the legendary music production software studio. Its ever-expandable, freely routable rack of instruments, effects and sounds has everything you need to write, record and produce great tracks. All our software products are offered as direct downloads that will get you started in minutes.
“Hands on” music production and recording software for the working musician
Innovative Player Devices including Scales, Chords, Sheet Echo and Dual Arpeggio and Pitch Edit Included Audio to MIDI, Bounce in Place, Reverse MIDI and Automation Reverse allow both professionals and beginners Reason faster than ever before, to create exciting music. Reason 9 has a virtual rack with numerous synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and studio effects. The new, completely overhauled sound library offers over 1,000 sounds for every musical style. What remains is the ingenious Reason typical workflow, the fully equipped, virtual studio mixer and of course the excellent performance and stability, which has the Sweden brought an ever-growing fan base over the years. Perfect Guitar and Bass tracks can be recorded with the built-in amp and speaker models from Softube. About Rack Extensions, the virtual studio to numerous instruments and effects be extended.
Virtual Rack including synthesizers, drum machines, samplers, studio effects
1000 new sounds
Fully equipped virtual studio mixer (SSL 9000k Model)
Parallel tracks and group channels
Pitch Edit incl. Audio to MIDI
Player Devices including Scales, Chords, Sheet Echo and Dual Arpeggio
Bounce in Place
Reverse MIDI and Reverse Automation
Blue and Dark Visual Theme
Audio slicing and quantize
Expandable with Rack Extensions
Excellent performance and stability
Drag and Drop for loops, patches and samples
Softube amp and speaker models
Unlimited audio tracks
MIDI Out (control external MIDI devices)
MAC OS X (10.7) and Windows (Windows 7)
Internet connection required for installation and registration
Weight (box): 240 g
ako Vam se neda registrirat na stranicu 🙂 samo posaljite zahtjev za ponudu za Reason 9 na email@example.com