Arturia Audiofuse USB audio interfajs
Whatever sound you need to capture, from the most delicate ambience to the heaviest cacophony, AudioFuse will reveal the beauty in everything.
Pro studio quality was our mantra right from the start with AudioFuse. Now you can transform your desktop, hotel room, concert—whatever, wherever—into a studio with world-class sound.
No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, such as the two proprietary DiscretePRO® microphone preamplifiers and the set of top-notch AD/DA converters.
Saving the purity of your sound and the passion it conveys is what AudioFuse is all about.
When creating and recording, you need an interface that lets you focus on the task at hand and keep distractions to a minimum.
With AudioFuse, we didn’t want to settle for merely bringing you the sound quality of a pro studio, we wanted to bring you its workflow too. That’s why you have detailed metering, talkback for instant communication with talent in the next room, inserts to add professional effects processing to your recording chain, A/B monitor switching, and direct access to the essential features so you can spend more time creating and less time setting up.
Capture the moment—at home, in the studio, on the road, or wherever creativity strikes.
AudioFuse has a super-solid aluminum chassis you can trust, complete with a hard cover to protect it from damage in your bag—or even just dust on your desktop. The build quality goes far beyond a great-looking exterior, as well. Your unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It even comes with a test specification printout of your exact unit. Meet your new best friend for the studio and stage.
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4″ TRS)
- 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4″ TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4″ TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4″ TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- 3 models: Classic Silver, Space Grey, Deep Black
- Aluminum chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO® Technology