USB zvucna / 120 dB Dynamic Range 192 kHz / 2 x mic preamp / MIDI IN OUT /
main out balanced, DC-coupled! , routing for streaming and podcasting ( loopback ) !
2-in/2-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC /
jednostavna za koristenje i odlicna za HI-FI entuziaste !
BEST IN CLASS
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M2 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
☑ ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC technology for superb analog sound
☑ The same converter technology used in audio interfaces costing thousands
☑ Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
☑ Measured -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
☑ ESS-driven headphone output
BEST IN CLASS
The M2 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU’s expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M2 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
The M2 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with live mics and/or guitar inputs from the M2 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
|Sample rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Mic/line/guitar inputs||2 x XLR/TRS “combo jack” mic/line/Hi-Z guitar inputs Independent preamp gain, 48V phantom power and monitor switch for each input|
|Analog outputs||2 x 1/4″ TRS line out (balanced, DC coupled) 2 x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored) 1 x 1/4″ TRS stereo headphone|
|Computer I/O||1 x USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) 2.0 audio class compliant|
|MIDI I/O||1 x MIDI IN 1 x MIDI OUT 16 MIDI channels to/from computer host|
|Headphone||1 x 1/4″ TRS stereo phone|
|Phantom power||2 x individual +48V|
|Front panel||1 x 1/4″ TRS headphone output 2 x XLR/TRS combo inputs 1 x potentiometer • monitor vol 1 x potentiometer • phone vol 2 x potentiometer • mic/instr input gain 4 x switches • (2) 48V and (2) MON 160 x 120 pixel full-colored LCD with input and output level meters|
|Power||Bus-powered through USB|
|Dimensions and weight||(width x depth x height, enclosure only) 7.5 x 4.25 x 1.75 inches 19.05 x 10.8 x 4.5 cm 1.35 lbs / 0.61 kg|
|Mac System Requirements||1 GHz Intel-based Mac or faster 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended macOS version 10.11 or later (Optional driver requires 10.13 or later) Available USB port A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
|Windows System Requirements||1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended Windows 7, 8 or 10 Available USB port A large hard drive (at least 500 GB for recording)|
|Class-Compliant Support||USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac or iOS (no driver required)|
|Included Software||MOTU Performer Lite Ableton Live 10 Lite 6GB of loops and sounds from Big Fish Audio, LucidSamples, Loopmasters and MOTU|
|Connector type||Dynamic range (A-weighted)||THD+N (unweighted)||Max level|
|Line Output||1/4″ TRS, balanced, tip hot||120dB||-110dB||+16dBu|
|Mic input||XLR, balanced, pin 2 hot||115dB||-129dBu EIN||+10dBu (at minimum gain)|
|Phones||1/4″, TRS stereo||115dB||-110dB||+12.5dBu|
M2 Feature Highlights
- 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
- Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
- Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
- Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
- 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each input
- Hardware (direct) monitoring for each input (mono or stereo)
- Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
- 2x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
- Measured 120 dB dynamic range on the 1/4-inch balanced TRS outputs
- 2x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored)
- 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
- MIDI in/out
- Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
- Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
- iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
- Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
- Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cable included)
- Rugged metal construction
- Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
- 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
- Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
- Kensington security slot
- Built in the USA
- Two-year warranty
Workstation software, virtual instruments and loops to get you making music right away
Connect the M2 to your Mac or PC and start laying down tracks with the included Performer Lite or Ableton Live Lite production software, plus hundreds of loops, one-shots and sounds from industry leaders Big Fish Audio, Lucidsamples and Loopmasters.
MOTU Performer Lite
Performer Lite provides everything you need to record, edit, mix, process and master your own music tracks quickly and easily. Plug in your mic, guitar and MIDI keyboard and start tracking with over 100 virtual instruments, dozens of effects plug-ins, guitar FX processing and much more.
Ableton Live Lite
Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
100+ Virtual Instruments
Performer Lite includes over 100 virtual instruments, including acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, basses, drums, organs synths, orchestral instruments, choirs, world instruments and much more. Take your musical muse wherever it wants to go.
Loops and sounds
You get 6 GB of free loops and sample packs from leading sample content providers to help you start making music right away. Choose from dozens of musical styles, then drag and drop in your project’s timeline to build your track quickly.