Reloop RMX 60 Digital
FIRST-CLASS DJ MIXER
The Reloop RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer for any DJ application. With its extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digital audio architecture; Reloop’s latest mixer takes the classic 4+1 channel mixer design and updates it to suit modern performance standards. Whether you’re using CD players, Turntables, DJ controllers or DVS systems – the RMX-60 Digital’s 11 input and 6 output options bring true versatility into the DJ booth
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the “Active Ducking Technology” for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
ADJUSTABLE LINE- AND CROSSFADER CURVES
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital’s line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there’s also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
ACTIVE DUCKING TECHNOLOGY
The Reloop RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the “Active Ducking Technology” for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (flanger, delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ”Active Ducking Technology” for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 1 Jack, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 320 x 107.5 x 386.7 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
Još nema recenzija.