Reloop SHP-8 HEADPHONES
PROFESSIONAL OVER-EAR HEADPHONES FOR STUDIO AND MONITORING
The SHP-8 is a professional over-ear headphone, designed for studio use and monitoring purposes. Thanks to the closed-back construction with passive bass amplification (Bass Accentuation Technology), the SHP-8 offers clear and precise reproduction of low frequencies, making it also suitable for DJ applications.
STURDY, HIGH-GRADE CONSTRUCTION WITH ALUMINIUM AND GUN METAL FINISH
Pluggable cable connections are easy to exchange, guaranteeing high flexibility during use.
Reloop SHP-8 headphones uses a high-quality 3.5 mm stereo jack cable with gold-plated plug. The one-sided cable connection is especially durable and the spring-loaded bend protection is designed to avoid cable breakage. Thanks to its sturdy aluminium construction, the SHP-8 is robust and hard-wearing. Available in anthracite grey with gun metal finish. In addition, a noble velvet bag for gentle storage of the headphones and a gold-plated adapter to 6.3 mm stereo jack are included.
BALANCED SOUND WITH BASS ACCENTUATION TECHNOLOGY
The balanced sound characteristics are defined by an especially neutral and detailed reproduction of the whole frequency spectrum. Bass Accentuation Technology allows you to boost the low frequencies by +3 dB or +6 dB, making it easy to adapt the SHP-8 to different applications.
- Professional over-ear headphones for studio and monitoring
- Sturdy high-quality aluminium construction with gun metal finish
- Bass Accentuation Technology: Low frequency boost adjustment
- Professional over-ear headphones for studio and monitoring application
- Closed-back architecture with passive bass enhancement
- Neutral and detailed reproduction of the whole frequency range
- Bass Accentuation Technology: Individual adjustment of the low end frequency range for each earcup (neutral/+3 dB/+6 dB)
- Precise and clear bass reproduction, also ideally suited for DJing
- Rotatable earcups for comfortable handling
- Extendable aluminium headband adapts perfectly to the shape of your head
- Highly flexible headband allows one-ear monitoring as well
- Comfortable padding composed of memory foam and premium protein leather with excellent humidity absorption characteristics – even during a long session
- One-sided cable routing for flexibility
- Replaceable, removable cable connection
- 3.5 mm stereo jack cable with gold-plated plugs and spring-loaded bend protection
- Sturdy high-quality construction containing aluminium with a gunmetal finish
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max. input power: 20 mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohm +/-15 %
- Acoustic pressure: 96 dB +/-3 dB at 1 kHz
- Driver unit: 40 mm
- Speaker power: 10 mW
- Connections: 3.5 mm jack/6.3 mm adapter (gold-plated)
- Weight: 237 g
- 2.2 m